Corporate Sales Manager
Toàn thời gian
The Corporate Sales Manager is member of Corporate Sales Department-Business Growth Division. This position is directly responsible for planning and implementing the Sales plans of the accounts/BUs assigned by Head of Sales. This position also expands relationships with new and existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow more assigned product lines. The Corporate Sales Manager approaches and new leads and closes on qualified opportunities referred by the Account Manager, or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating with these team members.
- Developing an effective sales plan to achieve the assigned targets
- Leading the sales team to implement the sales plan
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Developing and building a lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the inbound/outbound leads in order to start sales process.
- Cooperating with BU Heads, Accounts manager and Head of Sales to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Handling cancellations or changes in sales order and communicating the changes with the related departments.
- Coordinating with customer service for status on orders from related plant departments in ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met.
- Collating and consolidating report on monthly sales performance per sales executives, per product, per area, and per brands.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting, prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Any other relevant task commensurate with the level of the role and as requested by line manager.
- University degree or above in business-related field, preferably Business Management or Marketing Management
- At least 3 years’ sales, business development experience in Education industry in Vietnam, both corporate, public and private sector, B2B approachs is prefered
- Experience of working with a start-up organisation
- Prominent sales and marketing skills
- Prominent written and oral communication, presentation skills
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills
- Strong commitment to delivering a high level of Sales and Customer service
- Reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities. work under pressure and remain calm to meet targets
- Competent in Microsoft Office and use of email and the Internet
- Fluency in English and expert in CRM solution is prefered
- Strong networking and social media skills, should be honest, assertive and systematic